Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a member and that collects your membership dues).
We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our cause of strengthening communities.
What You Need to Know:
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- On a monthly basis, nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership
- Make sure the Y offers the services and amenities you plan to use
- Bring a photo ID with you for your visit
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when visiting another Y location
If you have more questions, download this "Know Before You Go" resource