Not a Member?
There is no better time to join than now! At the Y, we have something for everyone. The Y offers a unique combination of programs that improve health, nurture youth, and connect you to the our community that you’ll only find at the Y. Programs include swim lessons for all ages, sports programming, free wellness & aquatic classes, before and after school care for School City of Hobart & River Forest School students (K-6th) & So.Much.More!
The Hobart Family YMCA is accessible to all people. To ensure that everyone has the opportunity to engage with the Y, we offer financial assistance to those in need.
WHEN YOU JOIN THE Y YOU BELONG TO A PLACE WHERE:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
To accept membership at the Y you understand that: The Y is a mutual benefit organization, existing through the combined efforts of its members and friends.
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||JOINERS FEE||MONTHLY|
|ADULT + 1||$50||$42|
|Adult + 1 Corporate||$45||$37.80|
|Adult + 1 Military||$0||$33.60|
|Young Adult Corporate||$22.50||$15.30|
|Young Adult Military||$0||$13.60|