What is the Fun Zone?
The Fun Zone is included into your YMCA Membership.
Our Fun Zone is a space just for YMCA youth members ages 6 months - 12 to hang out at the Y. We will supervise your children while you are exercising. Limited to 15 children at a time.
Morning Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Evening Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday
4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Fun Zone Rules
- Our Fun Zone can host a maximum of two infants at a time. Maximum room capacity 15 children.
- Fun Zone is first come, first serve for availability.
- The child(ren) must be on a YMCA membership to enter the Fun Zone
- For children not on a YMCA membership, there is a $12 Fun Zone punch card that covers 8 Fun Zone visits that can be purchased at our Welcome Center.
- Or you can purchase one time visits for $2
- The Fun Zone is available for those parent/guardians working out in the YMCA.
- Parent/Guardians cannot leave the YMCA facility while their child(ren) are in the Fun Zone. (Examples: to run off site errands or for a YMCA sports event).
- Employees will not be responsible for changing diapers and/or potty training a child.
- We will call a parent if we should notice a dirty diaper that needs to be changed or if a child needs to use the restroom that is not potty trained.
- If your child soils his or her pants, the parent must have a change of clothing or we will ask the parent to take the child home due to sanitary reasons.
- If your child(ren) become unruly or disruptive, we will call the parent to take the child(ren) home.
- The YMCA and our staff are not responsible for lost or broken toys that a child brings into the Fun Zone room.
- Please make sure all children come in with “closed toes” shoes. We will be running in the gym and flip flops will cause ankle/foot injuries.
- We ask that all parents try not to hang out in the Fun Zone Room. The Fun Zone is wants to ensure that we maximize our space for the children. We have to count all persons who are in the Fun Zone room when determining if we are at capacity.
Our top priority is to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all the children in the Fun Zone.