Reopening with Care
Dear Y Member,
The Y has worked with federal, state, and local health officials and YMCAs throughout the country to develop a careful, phased-in approach to reopening facilities. As always, our highest priority is the safety and well-being of our members, staff, and communities. Members will receive more information via email as we get closer to June 1. The safety and health of our members and staff is, and has always been, a number one priority of the Y. We know some of the restrictions in place can be frustrating, but we hope with patience and good practice they will be short-term.
Our operations now include:
- Temperature screening upon entrance through the end of summer
- Physical distancing practices through August 31st
- Safety & other informational signage references throughout the Y
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Masks recommended through July 3rd
- Facility disinfecting and cleaning schedules
- Shorter building hours to allow extra cleaning
- “Take 10” practices each hour to clean additional areas
- Group size reductions in areas and programming
- Restricted capacities in areas of facility
- Guest and nationwide member access suspended
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Y!